Shirt dresses are a huge trend at the moment and I am loving them thanks to their super relaxed style and comfiness! They are so versatile for summer, wear with swimwear and sandals to the pool/ beach or pair with heels and jewellery for a comfortable dinner look. Some of the more structured versions are also great summer work wear pieces!
These are my top 5 favourite shirt dresses available from the high street right now
- Light pink patterned shirt dress: H&M, €69.99 – Shop HERE
- White longline shirt dress: Karen Millen, €115.00 in Sale – Shop HERE
- Blair paisley print shirt dress: Boohoo, €30.00 – Shop HERE
- Off Shoulder Deconstructed Shirt Dress: Asos, €51.35 – Shop HERE , 20% discount right now
- Blue stripe bardot shirt dress: New Look, €29.99 – Shop HERE
These are my top 5 favourite shirt dresses available from luxury brands right now
- Port printed cotton blend mini dress: Tory Burch, €360.00 – Shop HERE
- Off-the-Shoulder asymmetric striped silk-twill dress: Monse, €2,150.00 – Shop HERE
- Tie front gingham cotton mini dress: Maje, €175.00 – Shop HERE
- Laguna ruffle trim gingham crinkled crepe dress: Altuzarra, €1,295.00 – Shop HERE
- Chelsea embroidered pinstriped cotton dress: Gabriela Hearst, €1,085.00 (30% off) – Shop HERE
I can already tell I will be living in shirt dresses this summer!
** There are no affiliate links within this post. **